Thursday 30 May 2013

'Counter' assistance

So, I bought another lot of YSL BB cream today - fab stuff - highly recommend it. The counter assistant in House of Fraser was attentive but not overbearing, and commented on how the product would suit me without having to use foundation over the top as I had no skin imperfections. Walking away from the store, having made my purchase, I said to my friend how jolly nice that was, selling me the one product, saying how good my skin was, and not trying to flog me more products on top as not 5 minutes before, the assistant on another counter had told me how awful my skin was and that I needed at least 3 of their products to cover my imperfections! Shan't be calling at THAT counter again, but have found a best friend in YSL.

No comments:

Post a Comment